Saturday, September 26

CNY Eve


18.02.2015

CNY's Eve. 

Chinese New Year has always been my favorite festive season of the year because I love how happy everyone is and how we all try our very best to avoid arguments this time of the year. And of course, the endless gambling sessions that seem to bond all of us, and opening red packets at the end to it all :D

This year was no exception.



My Roshe Customs arrived and I was so excited to finally be able to put it on. C kept showing me pictures throughout the entire process of the customization so I kind of already knew how it would turn out, but when I saw the real thing, I was really really impressed by their work all over again. 


Chopper Hat lace lock handcrafted and hand painted from scratch. 



Chopper Logo and Sakura Kingdom Jolly Roger incorporated into One Piece wording with Chopper silhouette all hand painted, not sprayed.  



I was trying my best to capture a picture of it in its full glory but I think I failed. 
Major thanks to tk.customs for the awesome work. I didn't really have anything in mind when I went to C for customization. I just told him I want it Chopper-themed and they did all the creatives. 

If you are interested to custom your own pair of Roshe, you can visit their official website tkcustoms.bigcartel.com, or email them at TKenquiries@gmail.com.

I'm recommending them not because I know the co-founders personally, but because I've seen their work and I'm really impressed at how the entire team managed to pull off the different designs. If you are not convinced, go visit their IG @ tk.customs for more examples of their work. 



Selfie-taking before we leave house for reunion dinner. 











We were all a little lazier this year so the only thing that was cooked was the soup. 

5 years now since she left us. Every year for the past 5 years, I could tell as we gather around the table for dinner, that we all thought of the same thing. Everything in the house still looked the same, but everything still feels different. Maybe, maybe next year I'll be in the kitchen again. You'll want that don't you? :')




Weird sisters are weird. 



It might be too late to say this now, but still, may everyone be blessed with abundance of love and happiness this year. 

X


No comments:

Post a Comment