Thursday, November 17

Outlines
















Yes these are some really overdued pictures that have already been up on FB. Been gaining weight really fast due to overeating of junk food, and unhealthy eating timings such as 3am?!?!?! Gotta start a healthy diet & cut back those hateful kilos already!!!

Apart from that depressing fact, the rest have been pretty much good. Just went for an interview last week to get into this entrepreneurship option for Year 3 & the results came in today, well I got in! :D It's been sort of like my dream to get into this option because it was the only thing that enticed me to get into SP. Gonna start to mug hard because we poor SP students are left with 3 weeks to MST, throw in overflowing projects into the mix, plus I gotta find time to train for pool as well. Ohs not to forget going for CMCC AP practices, & it's really hard to get into my role after a tiring day.
Yeahs so pardon me for MIA-ing ok?

Will be back sometime again soon, in the meanwhile, you can go check out my selling page where I updated some more stuff & slashed some prices :)

bye cupcakes! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment