Saturday, October 20

Mindless

Hello! Okay basically I am just hungry and whiling  my time away while the boyf is napping.

I know I promised a Big Bang post. I'll try to post that up ASAP. But anyway most of the pictures I took are of lousy quality, where either the lights are too bright and reflecting off the boys' handsome faces, or I took a side profile of them because I was too star-strucked when they were looking in my direction.

Lots of work to be cleared this week, school's FYP is finally getting some headway. Have been really really cash-strapped these days so if any of you happen to know of temporary events that need some people & can pay by the end of the event, do let me know! :)

Haven't been taking much photos lately, but follow me on Instagram (@Jolynique) for random snapshots of my everyday life.

Okay I am really just waiting for the boy to wake up.

BYE~!


No comments:

Post a Comment