Tuesday, November 20

It's my 1 to the 9!

As the title suggests, this post is about my 19th. Or rather pre-19th. Celebrated my birthday in advance with my family & cousys. Kinda addicted to putting "sy" behind a lot of things.

Anyway, le boyf went off early for some pool tournament while I slept in because, I'm a pig like that. Woke up, got prepared & went down to Klassic to witness the finals.  


OOTD: Top-BKK, Necklace-BKK, Tank Dress-Mango, Watch-Seiko, Leather Cuff-Bugis Street, Shoes (not shown) Haji Lane

It's an outfit I wore before, which means I really really loved this combo because I hardly re-wear an outfit unless it's comfy clothes. Or I-cant-be-bothered-to-choose-what-to-wear-anymore outfits I throw on for school.



Makeup OTD

& as I rushed into NorthPoint for the restroom, I saw Punk Star having sales & couldn't resist getting this cap at 10 bucks only. So, welcome new cap to my overflowing wardrobe!

Was stuck at Klassic because of the crazy rain so has a game of scotch doubles at snooker before rushing over to Sengkang for the celebration.


Sissy decided to help me take a clearer OOTD.
Cap-Punkstar


The story behind this photo:

"Eh black & white like nice leh" "Let's act like having photoshoot!" "Look down! Look down! Like tumblr photos you know!" "Like lookbook?" "Ya la, see? Nice right? Must credit me hor!"

Anyway, while waiting for everyone to be there, boyf, laopo & I decided to go down to take a walk. Ended up in the bball court as we were looking for the boys & we decided to revisit the past by shooting a few. Ended into short matches of 2 v 1 & we went back panting & lamenting that we are getting old.

I had aches in my arms the next day. It's a wonder how we used to play bball all day everyday.

Back to the celebration.

The cake was short of one candle. So the story to outsiders will be "I'm forever 18!" 


*hands over the light spear* "This is your 19th candle" *Takes & acts cute with it*

With Sissy & Laopo. 


We were supposed to do funny faces, but it was...halfway to success. But anyway, spot the telepathy between me & Pris! I call it Laopo Telepathy. 









Cap marks on my hair. :/











With Sissy. With us trying to take the shot being behind the other. I finally gave in.

Dakorkor Wayne.

Xiaokorkor Shayne.


Awkward moment of the day when after pre-bday-song photos, everybody all siam-ed me & left me there in the middle of the room to sing the birthday song. I went "Why going to sing song everybody siam?" & only Pris came back to sit next to me. -.-

Sissy took a video of the birthday song singing. 




After that I took off with the boyf to Yishun for a midnight movie. Had Wendys for supper & caught Ah Boys To Men. Hilarious show, but the ending was awkward though. It was a great ending for the day because I laughed so much it made me feel sooo happy at the end of the day.

Headed back to boy's house & tore open my presents. Love them all v much, esp the red packets. No, actually most of them are red packets. Lol. 

That's all for my 19th. Nothing amazing, yet amazing all the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment