Friday, January 25

Dec - Jan

Hello hello. I haven't been updating this dead space since forever because I was so damn busy with my FYP and all. So here's some photos documenting my Christmas interlaced with some part of January. 



I actually don't know when this was taken but it looked too good and now I'm craving for some 
bak chor mee. 

Advanced Christmas celebrations with relatives.







Super loving that watermelon ukelele! :) I don't know how to play though, so it's gonna be for show for now. The VS body lotion and body mist smelled ultimately delicious and sweet I love them so much. And of course the silk robe, benefit pressed powder, My Beauty Diary masks are all my favorites. 

Decided to go town for Christmas since we haven't been there for quite some time.



Had dinner at Sun with Moon. 



 The boy's Katsu Curry Rice with Egg. Looks so awesome it's making me hungry now.


My main dish. I forgot what it's called, but it was freaking awesome. I'm already drooling. The beef was succulent, and the melted cheese served as a perfectly complement. The tako balls has some really nice sauce to go along with it. The only grudge I have is that the pasta was too dry and tasteless.




The Tofu Cheesecake was a perfect ending to our meal. Soft, melts in your mouth, berries that lend a sweet tangy taste which contrasts nicely with the slightly sour cheese....Okay I'm hungry, off to have my dinner now!

I'm back. If you ever drop by Wheelock Place, go try Sun with Moon! :)


What I wore for the day:


OOTD: Leather Mix Jacket, F21. Kitten Top, Zara. Black Shorts, Cotton On. Black Tights, Metro. 
Light Grey Leather Bag, C&K. Cross Necklace, BKK. 

The other day I had dinner at the new mall beside Plaza Singapura with my family. We picked to have our dinner at Nana's Green Tea because we were famished and they looked like they had good food.



Sadly they had some problem with their noodles so we all had to change our orders to rice after waiting for some time. AND my poor sister's original order was already rice, but hers took the longest to arrive, like about half an hour. But the Japanese guy serving us was sincerely apologetic and offered us discount plus waived my sister's dish off our total bill, so we were not pissed at all. Lol. 


Changed my Salmon Udon with Cream Sauce to Salmon Don. Tasted not bad also. 



Me & Sissy :)


That's all for now, come back for my new post ok? Goodnight y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment