Saturday, December 8

Sissy's Sweet ol' Sixteen


I've been really hardworking & this is my 3rd post in a row tonight. But I know I'm gonna be lazy someday so I'll just schedule this post to now.

3 days before my Daddy's big day, it was Sissy's 16th. Yes, we have 3 November babies at home. November is a really joyous month for us.

On Saturday, went over to my cousin's house to celebrate my little girl's birthday in advance.
If you do notice, I'm wearing GD's "One Of A Kind" tee. Super loving it, & despite them not knowing my existence, I just feel closer to them this way. By them I mean Big Bang btw.












There was a lot of candid shots that day, but nope, I'm not gonna give any of you the glory of seeing our unglam faces. I hope nobody uploads them on FB though.

On Sunday we went out for a family dinner for Sissy's birthday cus I have work on the actual day.
& here's my almost-bare face. Had only tinted moisturizer & eyebrow powder on, but IG's filters makes everyone look good. :)


We had our dinner at Nex's Putien. It was really good. Even the fried stuff felt healthy because we had tea & some herbal soup that was so full of goodness.




That wasn't all the food we had for dinner, but these are all I've got because we were famished.

& if you realized, my family & I had 3 different cuisines for dinner on the 3 birthdays.
Western, Chinese & Japanese. 
Hmmms, I should really try Korean cuisine someday.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment