Friday, February 15

Incoherent thoughts

Booya.

4 hours into doing my report, with a lot of breaks in between, I am....not done. Fucking shag & I've ran out of cigs AT SUCH A TIME. & my classmates are all asleep so no one can answer my doubts. My group mates took the sample report since weeks ago so I do not have a sample with me & I'm practically typing crap because I don't know what am I supposed to type. And wait for it...I HAVE TO FUCKING SUBMIT IT BEFORE 5PM TODAY. And I only realized it today.

Why SP so smart uh? Put deadlines on CNY week so we can all happily forget all about it.
le sigh.

So anyway to take a break (again), I'm here to blog about V'day. Which in fact I've got nothing to blog about because my boyf is stuck in Tekong & my date was my bed. Just nua in bed for the whole day and I didn't know the report was due today. Fml.

I scroll through IG and everyone is posting pictures of their date, their presents, their romantic dinner, but I can only look at photos of my boy. Why like that?!

Just last Friday I was whining about singing K because I have been whining for 7 months and it never happened. So on our 7th monthsary, it happened. Thank you precious for giving in to my whining especially when I know you don't like to sing much. 

But it was a bad time because it was a day before CNY eve and KBox decided it was aright to raise the prices and call them "Festive Rates". But being bitches, we heard from reliable sources that KBox have the capacity to lower prices on their own so we acted our way to lower prices. ^^ Go try it and I swear you'll feel cheated once you hear how much they can actually lower. 

I miss him so much now, especially when I'm on the verge of submitting a half-done report. YOU KNOW HOW DEMORALIZING IT IS WHEN YOU NEED TO SUBMIT A REPORT THAT YOU KNOW WILL NOT BE GRADED?! It is for auditing purpose and I don't know what else but who got mood to write a report that won't be graded? I want to sleep leh.

But yeah, I  miss him because he used to stay up with me whenever I need to do my work and just stone or play stupid games on the computer while waiting for me. I would ask him to go to sleep and he would just smile and say "No, I want to go to sleep with you." And when I'm halfway through and I feel worn and tired he would rub my neck, get me drinks, cook me supper, and encourage me to go through with it. 

Now, I'm on the verge of collapsing. 

I can't think.

I shall go have some shuteye before continuing with this report.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment