Friday, August 14

Last December


01.12.2014



Dressed up for no reason. 

TODAI. 



































The food was awesome. Loved the salmon sashimi the most tho. Ever since then, Todai has taken over as my favorite buffet place (in SG) ever. 





It's all about perspective.



07.12.2014

Random Selfies. 





10.12.2015

Went for facial with my mum and this was my absolute bare face after. Totally reminded me I need to start looking for a good facial salon now. 





Visited my Ahgong. 







14.12.2014

Random chopper JP bought for me. 



22.12.2014

Went out for dinz at Genki and right after that….

I got my advance X'mas presentssss!!!




Love them so much. Couldn't be any happier Pandora actually had something to remind me of our Tokyo trip!

Although I'm not much of a gamer, I've always secretly hoped to own a controller game because I never had that when I was a kid. All I had was my GameBoy color and I think I got over it too quickly cus few years later, my sister had GameBoy advance sp (maximum jealous of the backlight please) and I was always borrowing hers ever since. 

So thank you for giving me a chance to live out my childhood dreams :))

24.12.2014

Went out for a little Christmas Eve celebration with JP and my sis. 

25.12.2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!





My favorite time during X'mas is when it's time for us to start unwrapping our presents!^^ 
I think it didn't really matter what the gifts were, I actually just like the feeling of receiving. I like the feeling of receiving gifts not knowing what they actually are. Perhaps the element of surprise and curiosity makes the whole thing so fun. 








Cabbed over to V's place for the usual steamboat/drinking/mahjong gathering which I am now proud to say, has been a yearly affair. 



My camera was on timer mode and so….










And we finally settled down. 






Had so much fun playing the "Truth or Truth" with the few of them after the rest either went off or KO-ed. Learned more things and knew more things. I just hope, with all my heart, these bunch of assholes will be with me till we're old and senile and even then, I hope we'll become friends again. 

26.12.2014

 Post - Christmas date @ NEX.

Dinz at Monster Curry.






Hahahahaha I was pretty amused.

Went to get my specs done at Owndays cus I needed a cheap pair of specs for when I'm not wearing my lenses at home. Needed it for gaming on the PlayStation as well so might as well. 



I think it was only about $100 but….tbh I don't think the optometrist did a very good job prescribing my lens. Whenever I look at something with backlight, for example my phone or my computer screen, the surface is actually looks curved. Was too lazy to go back and change it after wearing for a few days so I decided to only wear my specs when absolutely necessary. 


 That's all for last December. I will leave New Year's Eve to another post. 

X



No comments:

Post a Comment