Wednesday, September 19

Okay I'm finally back in the comfort of my home using my new MacBook Pro which I haven't really been using much. Didn't even manage to upload photos. Totally in a slacking mood now so I just finished putting on a facial mask & scrolled through some blogs.

Realized I have left this space real empty for really long, & despite my resolution to blog more often, I had been too lazy to. Especially uploading pictures & all. Plus now it's the holidays & I'm rarely spending much time at home.

But these past 2 months had been really awesome, & I thought I ought to start blogging more often so that I can keep a physical record of beautiful moments & in the future, I can come back to read & relive the happy times again & again.

Had really good breakfast prepared mostly by the boyf for the past 2 days: think scrambled eggs, sausages, hash browns, tuna salad balls, etc. Too good. Though I've been putting on weight quite consistently ever since we got together, well I shall just take it as a sign of bliss.  :)

The boyf didn't played well for his bowling league on Monday night, & so in a bid to cheer him up, I promised to bring him out for some nice cakes on Tuesday. & so we headed out rather early that day.

Forgot what the shop is called, but it's tucked away in a small corner of Arab Street, opposite Tutti Frutti. I ordered Hazelnut Praline while he wanted Brownie Cheesecake, & when our orders came, mine tasted slightly better because of the biscuit layers & hazelnut cream which tasted a lot like tiramisu. But both were really yummy though.

Have been really cash-strapped these days. Really regretted not saving up when I had more money. Sighs. Couldn't even bear to splurge on the watch I had been eyeing for quite some time. & worse, yesterday we walked through BHG Bugis, & I went to take a look at the RADO watches which was the boy's favorite brand. & I saw 2 designs which I really really wanted. But....4 digits. Oh well. Guess I'll have to wait for another year to be able to afford them.

Honestly, I really can't wait to graduate & get some kind of job. Part-time job + full-time studies, or full-time job + part-time studies? Can't make up my mind. Oh well at least I have another 5 more months to think about it.

Okay enough with the blabbering. Shall go prepare some form of lunch for the boyf b/c he has been such a sweetheart, pampering me like a princess so much. Did I mention? Few days back I mentioned that I want to play Tekken on his PS3 & asked if he has it. He didn't, but he said we can go find it though & see how much it costs. & So as we entered some games shop to look for it, we found a few installments, Tekken 6, Tekken Hybrid & Tekken Tag Tournament 2, the last being the latest, & he almost immediately paid for it. I was really surprised, b/c I thought we were just there to check out the prices so we can save for it together. & all he said was "I know you want play mah, then play also must play the best mah." Lol. How not to love such a sweetie?

Okay sorry for digression. But yes shall go raid the fridge to see what I can come up with & off I go. Pool training tonight, I hope I do better.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment