Friday, September 28

Wedding Bells

Yesterday, on the 26th of September was the boy's bro's wedding day, & I was pretty hyped because it had been long since I'd last attended a wedding dinner. 

Finally broke in my new heels from BKK 3 months ago. Such a pretty baby, but it got ruined by the rain. :( 
The sole sticker peeled off & bits off the glue kept getting onto my feet sticking them together with the heels. Anybody who knows anywhere that sells sole stickers, please please please let me know okay? Actually I had found some retailing in Guardian, but they came in an ugly grey leopard print - I would very much prefer plain ones.


Finally had a chance to dress up & doll up so I broke out my falsies & finally put on some liner. 
It's really pretty rare that I doll up these days & even more rare that the boyf is in formal wear that I started snapping pictures of us both on the iPhone & camera. 





OOTD: Dress - The Editor's Market, Cardigan - Genting, Necklace - Gift, Watch - Seiko

Was wearing my favourite dress from Editor's Market that I couldn't stop gushing about after I wore it to CMCC D&D 2011. But anyway the boyf chose this one after I shortlisted like 3 dresses, so I guess we have similar (exceptionally good) taste?  


& If you know me well, given a chance when I put in effort to doll up...
CAMWHORE TIME!!!




These are obviously not all but because I might have raped the snap button a bit too much, now that I have uploaded my pictures & found going through all of them a hassle, I just chose these 3 to add filters.

The upcoming picture will prove just how self-obsessed I really am.



Yes all those in a span of...5 mins. Have I broken a record yet? :x

The boyf just can't stop laughing at me.

The wedding was rather simple, sweet & short. & I guess almost all weddings are somewhat similar; Food and photo spamming. The food never stops coming right up to the last dish, and there was a lot of photo taking.

I overheard the other wedding dinner that was held right next to us having a video clip, & I vaguely remembered seeing one at one of my relative's wedding too. Just the thought of looking at pictures that dictate a couple's journey makes me smile. Yes, we girls are suckers for things like these.

Didn't manage to capture any photos using my camera/phone because I was using their family's camera to snap pictures during the ROM & during the dinner, I was just really focusing on what they were saying to even remember to take photos. 

Mummy also just informed me that another relative of mine is getting married this December 2nd.
2 sad events last year, 2 happy events this year. I'm starting to wonder if this is purely a coincidence or my beloved granny is trying to make me feel happier. But anyway, it's time to start sourcing for another dress to wear for that special occasion. :)

Tomorrow's BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR, & I'm still too excited to sleep. It's going to be the 1st live concert I'm going to, & just the thought of TOP... *melts*.
Sissy just passed me a TOP fan & told me to write whatever I want & throw it up onto the stage tomorrow, claiming that a lot of people did it at the Super Junior concert. Can anybody tell me if any SuJu member added you on Twitter or actually called you back? Lol.

It probably wouldn't work anyway but I might still do it for the sake of it because after all, YOLO right? ;)

Alright, I shall go put on a mask before zonking out. After tomorrow, there's hell lot of work to do & I'll need all the sleep I can have. 

Good night world.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment