Saturday, March 23

CNY's Selfies

Booya.

I know I know, it'd been over a month since CNY. To make up for the delay, this is gonna be a long CNY post with lots of pictures of....my face. LOL. 

This year's CNY was pretty boring & predictable. Too predictable. Didn't had any festive feel this year. :/ 

Nevertheless, I tried to make the best out of it & became a...staircase model. 

CNY Eve

Before reunion dinner, went to Nex with the boyf to grab some Jap lunch. I'm a huge fan of omelette & I practically gobbled everything up :b



Unplanned couple shoes! ^^


Camwhoring before reunion dinner.






Movie date to catch ABTM2 that night. And, if you don't already know, it was awesome!

CNY Day 1

Went visiting at the usual places. 

WARNING: HIGH SELFIE CONTENT! 
Please do not proceed if you do not like my face. 








OOTD: Red pullover, Topshop. Lace skirt, H&M. Wedges, New Look.
CNY Day 2

Malaysian relatives came to visit.






OOTD: Lace Pullover, Lacepipe.sg. Military Green Destroyed Shorts, Zara. Leather & Suede Navy Shoes, DMK. Feather Earrings, Sister's.

CNY Day 3

Played with more makeup. Eyeliner & bright pink lipstick. I thought it was more...edgy, but many people commented that it was actually pretty feminine. Loved this look but it takes a lot of effort to maintain because I had to keep re-touching my lippie.





OOTD: Spiked shoulders pullover, F21. Necklace, BKK.

AND, I couldn't remember the rest of it. We went around so many places visiting for the rest of the days and we were too tired to take any more selfies. But Sissy & I found the perfect spot to camwhore in our house; natural sunlight as lightings and floaty white curtain lining as backdrop. Lol.

One of my relatives offered this to us to snack on: DRIED VEGETABLES! 
We were so curious we tried to try every veggie in the container. Can you spot some of your favorite veggie? *winks*



Nerd mode on.



May everyone be blessed this year, and may everyone look forward to a better Chinese New Year every year. 

<3 p="">

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment