Wednesday, April 24

Random Update + BKK Day 1

Booya.

Hey people, I know I've been gone for quite some time. Graduation is just around the corner, and I've just landed myself in and out of a full time job, and it has been one hell of a journey. 

Tried sticking it out as an outdoor salesperson; I got darker, skinnier, and my voice got a lot sexier. Due to some management issues, I've finally decided to move on. Now that I've got some free time to spare, might as well get some blogging done as well. :)

Just an hour ago, I realized I haven't updated this space with my BKK trip yet and it'd already been more than a month!!! 

So here's Day 1:

All excited at the airport waiting for our flight! Had been hooked on 我愛黑澀棒棒堂 all over again and I was still watching it at the airport, gushing to my cousin & sissy how cute Weiyu is (fangirl mode: high).





My cute parents camwhoring as well... ^^






It was my first time on a budget airline & I swear it was damn scary. Because the plane is so much smaller, you can feel every vibration in your seat, be it when the plane is airborne, taking off or landing; YOU FEEL EVERY SINGLE THING! 

Finally reached BKK & we checked in to Budacco Hotel. I would say it's pretty good for a budget hotel as long as you turn a blind eye to its surroundings. Most of the budget hotels are located along alleys or near rubbish dumps, so if you can deal with that, the rest should be good. 

Well-lit, friendly service, moderately clean room and sheets. I think the way they actually wash the sheets is just by dumping everything into the washing machine, so you don't get very clean sheets, but at least they are washed. #ifyougetwhatimean

Anyway, we pretty much just tried to settle ourselves in on the 1st day, so just expect a lot of camwhoring.




Loots on the 1st day:

Shiseido Hydro-Liquid Compact Foundation (SG Airport) & Studded Tiger Top (Platinum Mall).



 Dinner on the 1st night was all street food from nearby our hotel. If you've been to BKK, it's the whole stretch of street from Platinum Mall all the way to Baiyoke Sky Hotel. I like to find accommodation near this street because it hosts the morning & night market everyday, it's super convenient because there's 2 7-11s nearby, and Platinum Mall is just a stone throw away. 


I love their Phad Thai so much, I ate them almost every day I'm there even though I had a sore throat. And if you never even tried BKK's mangoes before, YOU ARE MISSING OUT IN LIFE!!! We brought back like 10 or 20 mangoes after the trip. The mangoes there taste heavenly, and it goes with simply anything! Please fly to BKK to try it if you can! Hahaha.

Okay that's all for BKK Day 1. I promise Day 2 & 3 & 4 will be up soon!

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment