Wednesday, April 24

BKK Day 2


 Booya. 

Back with BKK Day 2!

Explored Terminal 21 & MBK.

Terminal 21 is still pretty new. The shopping centre is set in the theme of an airport terminal; each level has a theme of a different country with the escalators acting as airplanes. 

I love Terminal 21 because they have really pretty and nice stuff there, and the apparels there are of much higher quality. But then again, the stuff there is a lot pricier compared to places like Platinum. Daddy & I kept saying we'll go back Terminal 21 again to shop when we get a lil bit richer. Haha. 



Breakfast at hotel lobby! It became our routine every morning! And they serve really awesome omelette  & German sausages. Damn, really missing the brekkie there now!





 Even the restrooms at each level is of a different theme, so we visited the restrooms at every level to camwhore :b















Super cool shelf where you can rotate to see the other shelves. It's a great idea for maximizing space yeah? 







Favorite restroom shot:








































When you visit the higher end shopping malls in BKK, they'll always have this security check at the entrances/exit like those at the airports. It makes us all feel so safe entering the malls. Lol.


Didn't really do much at MBK except raiding NaRaYa (Some brand in BKK famous for its cutesy bags) and getting our mani/pedi done. 

I would never ever go back to that nail parlor ever again! They were friendly, yes, but skills wise...ugh! The way they trim your cuticles & dead skin cells is by pulling with a nail tweezer, and they literally rip your dead skin out. They did it so harshly the sides of my nail actually had blood clots and internal bleeding. You know when you peel your dead skin too much, it gets too deep and starts bleeding? Yeah that was what we all got. Super disappointed because the prices were not that cheap as well. I shall goggle for better nail parlors the next time I visit BKK. :/

Loots for Day 2:


Cosmetics pouch & Black Sofa Tissue Box Cover (NaRaYa), Comfy Tee in Black and Long-Sleeved Tee in Green (Terminal21), Assorted Accessories (Streets), Chanel Perfume Printed Tank (Streets), Lighter (Streets), Bag (Terminal21).

Bought the bag as a gift, but I really loved it a lot. It's super cool because you can flip the flap to the black, and the color & material will reverse. The grey part is made of canvas and the black part is made of leather. Just imagine if you sort of flip the flap to the other side, the color you see now will be reversed (Grey part replaced with black, black parts replaced with grey). Another plus point? Super spacious. When I was getting that bag, I was really finding reasons to use it frequently so I can get one for myself too. But it will hardly go with anything I wear, and it's more of a guy's bag, so....I decided to just get it as a gift. 

But anyway, I found myself this lighter which I liked so much :) Sadly the guy just pumped a very little amount of gas so now I've got to buy my own gas to refill it -.-


As for food, I think we settled our dinner at a steamboat restaurant at MBK. I heard it's quite famous for its steamboat, especially in MBK, and it's coming to Singapore soon! I can't remember the name of the restaurant, but I think it can be easily found at Google. Didn't manage to capture any pictures because we were all really famished and we basically just dumped all the ingredients and start attacking whichever is ready. 

Okay that's all for BKK Day 2. All this updating is really making me miss BKK. Sighs.
I need food now.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment