Thursday, March 13

Trip to KL w the guys


Hello. I know I know. I have left this space empty & dead for too long. About 2 months actually. There were so many times I wanted to get a post out because recently, too much activities were going on and I really wanna "jot down" those memories. But then again I was:
1. Too Lazy
2. Too Busy
3. Too Lazy Again

So yep. Finally have time to update this space. 
The upcoming blog posts will probably be a series of #throwbacks because....I left this space empty for too long.

First thing first, a throwback post about my KL trip with the guys, with about 100+ photos. So it'll be pretty visual from here on. 

Warning: Because we haven't bought a camera then, photos were taken using iPhone 4s camera and Samsung Galaxy Note so pardon the quality. 

Day 1


Wanton Mee @ Golden Mile before we board the ever so luxurious coach to KL. 



Seats are built into a "shell" thingy so you can adjust the seat to be as low as you want and the person behind won't kp you and knee you in your back. TV that can be adjusted, earphones, water bottle, and BLANKET!!!!

This is one crazy hell of a coach. I swear I will probably never compromise to taking lousy coaches with uncomfortable seats and zero entertainment again. 


There are a lot of movies and games to choose from. 





And meals on board that actually taste better then that of some flights'. 



Jap food for dinz. 






Went for Karaoke that night. The room is damn spacious and it was pretty cheap compared to Sg. JP decided to challenge me to darts as well and I owned him. Hahaha. It was pretty much my first time playing and I got a bull on my 2nd or 3rd try. Heh. Hit bull's eye after this some more. 



Day 2



Had a super yummy breakfast followed by a visit to the Aquarium afterwards.




Utterly freaked out by piranhas. They were playing video clips of those programs where the people go to the wildlife to experience stuff and this guy put in a dead animal (I forgot what) into the waters filled with piranhas and it got snapped up within 5 seconds leaving only bones. Fucking scary. 






The otters were so cute we spent more than 20 minutes just looking at them play. 

























Huge tortoise coming out of the water to breathe. 
























Find Nemo. 

Went to Chinatown after that but nothing was of interest to us. Went to try out a massage parlor there and it was actually pretty good. But the woman exerted too much strength on me and I had bruises (blue-black) at various spots on my back the next day -.- 

After a little rest, we decided to check out this place (Damn, I forgot the name again) that JP claims is like the "Holland Village" of KL, where everything is pretty expensive and restaurants are more atas. Dined at a restaurant highly recommended by JP because he dined there before and couldn't stop talking about it when he came back to Sg. 



 Salmon served with asparagus and caviar. 
MFKING DOPE SHIT! Damn, I want to eat this again. 





The other main dishes were pretty legit too, and they were all affordably priced. 
Note: Best. Meal. In. KL. 


Playing Jenga on the 2nd night with those idiots ruining the entire tower with their "strategy". 

Day 3


Simple lunch. 


This totally made my day. I always like to give my name to the staff as initials because if I said "Jolyn" they would ask me how to spell and it'll be complicated so it's easier to just say J.E. And this particular staff wrote it as ...... Best part? He also read my name as "je" (pronounced jay). Like really, shout "je" in front of the crowd waiting for their drinks. Don't know whether to laugh or to cry. 


Shopping at street wear labels. :))


Bowling match which I won (again) witth my amateur skills. 



And sadly, time to go home. So we bought a huge bag of Krispy Kreme doughnuts to go with our movies on the ride. 





And good meals on the coach transport again! ^^


Didn't really buy much stuff though. I kind of took it as an exploring trip since I've went KL with my family just a few weeks before. 

Managed to get 2 pairs of contact lenses, 2 Mitch Albom books, a FiFi bunny pullover, and my best buy - HYPEKILLZ pullover. 

Thanks JP for bringing us around, accommodating to our needs (shop where, eat what, go where), and being patient with us who don't know shit about KL. At least I know the way to walk around those places now. 

We should totally go for more short trips more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment