Tuesday, April 8

SoulVibe Ready To Bring The House Down


In the midst of project deadlines, decided to take a breather.
About a month ago, SoulVibe had to re-send our profiles to YEC, so we decided to do an amateur photo shoot so we all have nice pictures for our profile. 





I took a lot of shots simply because I'm vain like that. 






After editing ...










Looking forward to a professional photo shoot in the future with full crew attendance.

Love these guys so much for the fun-loving people they are. I would say from the day I joined SE and eventually changed to SV and until now, we have undergone major changes. Since then, we have all improved individually and together as a crew, and we will still continue to grow and have greater achievements in the future. 

My dance journey has been more than amazing so far thanks to these people. 

Let's continue to dance like there's no one watching. 

X


No comments:

Post a Comment