Tuesday, June 24

Taiwan Day 6


The last day, we woke up slightly later than usual. 

Fyi, we had missed our breakfast for 5 days straight because we go to bed really late every night and couldn't bear to leave the bed for the hotel breakfast every morning since it wasn't fantastic anyway. So yeah.

Since we gotta check out by 3pm, we can only shop at XiMenDing if we want to leave our luggage at the hotel. This was actually the reason why we leave XiMenDing for the first and last day of our trip. 


Coffee in the morning is a MUST for me. 
Banana Mango Frappuccino for the boy, Caramel Ribbon Crunch for me :)


Entered a super cool shop called Doobiest Store! They had organized dance events, and their shop had lots of clothes that are super comfy for dance, especially for Hip Hop. ^^ Me likey!

I have to admit the tees are a little bit overpriced though, but I'm willing to spend since I'm on a holiday. Lol. The sales assistant was really nice and friendly, helping us with a thousand and one request with a smile. 


Picture taken for an FB group post. Lol. Awkward, I know. Hey, it's my first time posing for such a thing okay! 

Shopped a lot and bought a lot of stuff on our very last spurt. Had to buy gifts for the family and I think almost all of them were bought on the last day. Hahahaha. 



The sales assistant at Doobiest Store told us where IP Dance Skool moved to so we decided to go take a look. Locker Yaobai happened to be there so we asked for a picture despite not being able to take classes there. He told us he would be coming to Singapore for an event (NTU Funk Jam) over the weekend, and because JP was going too, he said see us there. 

And guess what? We saw him during the event and he actually did recognized us and even made small talk! Whoooooo ~ 






Saying bye bye to Taiwan. 



Airplane food that was not worth the money but we were hungry. 



The sights were prettier than this but I took them with my iPhone so…didn't turn out that nice.


Our flight back. Wasn't that bad, but really, I kind of had enough of budget. At least not for any flight longer than 4 hours. 



My shopping haul minus gifts for my family. Hahaha the Chopper luggage tag is also included btw, even if it faced the wrong direction. 

Had an awesome awesome trip to Taipei, and we promised ourselves we would go back soon enough. 

Thank you for making it possible to cross one destination off my travel list 
To more travels together!

X


No comments:

Post a Comment