Thursday, July 31

Dinner Date


30/6/2014

Once again, had to celebrate another special occasion one day in advance due to training on actual day. 

Met JP after his work for a simple dinner. 





Taking selfies while waiting for food as usual. 






Hahahaha I just love anything salmon. 


Please ignore the stupid face.

Wore my new contact lens from Beuberry which was recommended by my cousin Priscilla as the lenses I ordered from Ifairy had a delay and I ran out of lenses. It was supposed to be a spare but I love it so much now it's my primary lens now. Lol. 

If you are interested in getting cosmetic lens, do give http://all-queens.blogspot.sg a try. I'm wearing Beuberry Celebrity Brown in the pictures. 

Can't really remember what we did after dinner. If I'm not wrong, we went to play console games again. Lol. Been playing so much console games on our dates recently I've kinda lost count. 

Looking forward to the next…which marks the BIG 1…in a few days time.
Can't wait.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment