Wednesday, July 30

Daddy's Girl


15/6/2014

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! 

I know it's late to say that since I'm only posting this now but just let me get in the mood k. 

Went out for a dinner and movie with my family. They wanted to watch Lion Men 2 so we headed for town to get our tickets.

Mini photoshoot coming up...




#OOTD
 Cap - Taipei, Tank Top - Subcrew, Taipei, Shorts - BKK, Shoes - Stay Real, Taipei, Bag - Porter International 





Hahaha it runs in the family. Anyway please pardon the unedited and unfiltered pictures. Since I am not a professional blogger, I don't really see the need to edit ALL my pictures. It's too much work and I'm too lazy. 

After we bought our tickets, we had absolutely no idea where to go for dinner. My dad threw the decision-making job to JP and I and after racking our brains for a good 10 minutes, we decided to bring them to Paradise Dynasty to try the colorful xiao long baos. 







No pictures of the food because
1. We were famished
2. Lazy
3. Not a lot of food anyway cus we shared dishes

My Daddy is the first man I loved, still love and will always continue to love. He has always been there for me, never giving up on me despite the countless times I have let him down. 

I get so frustrated with him sometimes because he can be so stubborn and so "obiang" at times. Sometimes he doesn't realize that we live in a different era now and times are just different, whereby we do things differently. 

However, when I think about it, it strikes me that most of the time he is being stubborn because he wants me to be safe. He doesn't relent because he doesn't want me to be at any risk of getting hurt. And I know he does all that he does all because he wants to protect his precious little girl. 

I have always been a daddy's girl and I have such a huge soft spot for him. Whenever I get irritated and he gives me the "hurt" face I feel guilty instantly. And when he starts acting cute I'll give in to whatever he asks of me. 

Thank you for bringing me up well and

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY! 

I hope I can continue to make you proud.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment