Wednesday, July 30

Mumsy's Birthday


27/6/2014

Training for SIM Dreamwerkz Production 2014 has started and I couldn't celebrate her actual birthday with her due to training and so, had to break our family tradition and celebrate 1 day before. 

Went for dinner and movie. I know, we are so predictable. 

Highly recommended Kushinbo to them if they wanted to eat Japanese buffet, so my mum made a last minute booking and there we were for dinner. 

All the glorious food I can't eat now :( 













Complimentary Baked King Lobster for customers who made reservations before 3pm.
Freaking. Dope. 















Trying not to laugh while Daddy makes funny faces.



Mini steamboat. We added so many ingredients into the soup it tasted really flavorful in the end. 




Birthday Woman. 




















Epic moment while we were breaking out in laughter.









They went to the 2-seater to act romantic. 











Finished the 3 hour long movie holding in my pee. I was hesitant to exit halfway because it kept showing suspense and I didn't want to miss the good parts. Should have just went anyway cus it took almost forever for them to bring the suspense to the climax. 

I did have a pretty good impression on Transformers before, but I feel the last one was a little too draggy with too many talking bits. I don't really want to watch arguments about boys and school and curfews and the dad not being a good dad, I just wanna see the autobots fight the decepticons. 

Pretty damn shagged after that.

Gave Mumsy her present after the movie cus it was after midnight already. 







Mumsy looking young in my cap :)

Thank you Mummy for always being there for me. I hope your special day was special for you because of us. Hahahaha. 

Hope you really like your present. I had a hard time deciding what to get you because it's your BIG *0 and wanted to get you something more special to commemorate that, yet not rich enough to get you a nicer watch. 

Hopefully I'll be able to get you your dream watch soon. Stay pretty, youthful, happy and the best Mum always!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment