Monday, October 5

CNY' 15 ; Day 3 Day 4




 21.02.2015 - Day 3

If you'd noticed, for the past few years my family always does nonsensical group photos, taking whatever CNY decorations we have as props. This year is no exception, 'kept we had lesser props and no goat/sheep. 








Sissy being extremely bimbotic here. 


And the bimbo strikes again. 


"Home is where the heart is"
And my heart will always be here. 


Went to visit "Toa Payoh Lao Yi". 
Hahahaha the way we remember her as kids has now become her title. 




Ignore the tired face, I can't be bothered to edit. But anyway, her house matches the retro look I had on the day so Sissy was trying to help capture the whole retro ootd look with her house as backdrop, but we failed miserably. 





I give up looking normal when others' are taking photos of me. 
Please just let me do my selfie / self-timer thing. 







Went Bedok to visit Mumsy's best friend. As usual, Sissy and I got bored and we wandered off to find spots for photos again. 


"Eh stop stand there your back view nice"
*Takes picture*
*Huddles over the camera*
"Semo sia, where got nice"
"No I swear it was nice. But idk why take already not nice"
-.-


And…JENG JENG!






Found this car that was coincidentally parked there (Mum's bestie says never see the car in their car park before) and it was really just the perfect thing for the retro themed "photo shoot". 

Sorry car owner, I'm too lazy to edit the photos so…let people buy 4D with your car plate number ok? :P

So as expected, shortlisted photo for #Ootd on IG:

But that's not all. The photo shooting ensues. 








Last stop of the day was at Kaima's and it was hours of gambling from there on so…no more pictures. 

22.02.2015 - Day 4

It was a Sunday and my instructor did not cancel class, so yay! At least I get to dance before visiting people I don't even talk to during the other 364 days of the year. 


Step. 


















I had too much time before leaving the house. 
Shuddup, don't judge.

Shortlisted on IG: 

Okay this post is so narcissistic I can't even stand myself. 
The next one will have less selfies…or so I hope. 

Till then.

X





No comments:

Post a Comment