Monday, January 4

Happy Father's Day Daddy


I know it's already 2016, but I was too lazy and there are too many things to update on 2015. 
Will do a new year's post soon. Just bear with the throwbacks for now. 

20.06.2015

Lunch:



Always amazed at how this coffeeshop sells legit western food at super affordable prices. 

Father's Day celebration dinner @ Dempsey Hill. 


Settled for Tawandang MicroBrewery because we never made reservations and everywhere else was pretty much full house. 



Father - Daughter Relationships. Hahahaha. 






Green Curry that was by far the most legit I've had in Sg. 






Phad Thai



Seafood Tom Yum that was just mad mad love. 



Pineapple fried rice





I forgot what crab is this but it was awesome!


Mango Sticky Rice




Overall I had a very good impression of Tawandang. Both the service and food was upz and well, of course so the price was upz as well. Live band was good, and people were asking Mediacorp Artiste Zhou Chu Ming to take photos. Lol. 

Went to sing k with the family after the awesome meal.


Mumsy KO-ed. 


Crazy aunt dancing while singing oldies. 

It was a great day and I enjoyed myself in the company of my family so much. 

-----

Happy Father's Day Daddy. 
Thank you for always giving us your best. 
It certainly wasn't easy, having to put us through school while tolerating our rebellious streaks, dealing with us when we were being difficult, and having to put up with (while trying your best to understand) 3 women at home. 
But....CONGRATULATIONS! You made it so far and I believe you will continue to survive. 
Thank you for showing me what I want my future child's father to be like. 
I love you Daddy. 


X

No comments:

Post a Comment