Saturday, January 30

Random Lil' Things



30.06.2015


Awesome grilled fish from a western stall at a coffeeshop.
Who says you gotta go to a restaurant for good food?!?!


Me haz Tokyo Bananana!!!!


01.07.2015


Trying new ice cream flavours @ McD


03.07.2015


Chanced upon yummy ramen @ Bugis Cube w Sissy after getting my lashes done at Milly's. 
I love this ramen place so much b/c it has fried enoki ♡ Mad love la please!
 Finally had some quality time w Sissy as well. 
Didn't really go back to this place b/c I don't go to Bugis often and I'm not the kind to travel just to eat good food so....
I shall return soon!


My lashes done on that day. Tried cluster extensions instead of the lash-by-lash I did in Taiwan, and I guess this is also the last time I'm ever doing it. 
I'm not sure if it's because it's cluster extensions, or if it's due to the beautician at Milly's at the Bugis Cube outlet, but it hurts so much my lids were slightly swollen at the end of the day. 
I went back the next day and the same beautician told me it's because a few lashes were glued onto my lids. I felt painful jabs/poking towards both corners of both eyes and when I inspected them closely, the problem areas were already red and swollen. 
Thankfully she managed to removed them for me, but then the shit part came when they started falling off AND TOOK MOST OF MY REAL LASHES WITH THEM.

That never happened with my lash extensions done in Taiwan even when I waited till all the fake eyelashes were gone. My real lashes were still there ; maybe not as full as before but they were still normal looking. But this time, I looked like I had bare lids. Thank goodness for the new eyelash extensions place I found which helped me regained my normal lashes and helped me achieve a better extensions. 
Although it wasn't fully the beautician's fault, I never had eyelash stuck to my lids when I got them done in Taiwan, so I guess with both incidents adding up to one big disaster, I'm sorry to say I'm never going back there again. 

Will share more about the place I'm currently getting my eyelash done in another post. 


05.07.2015


Virgin try for MILKCOW. 
I actually think this taste pretty good. 
I prefer my soft serves with stronger milk taste so MILKCOW works for me. 


06.07.2015


Exploring the streets of I-Don't-Know-Where after catching Ted 2 at midnight. 

Shoes: Nike Air Flight Customised using Nike's website and a US Proxy for shipping. 
That explains the colourway and the "Renix 93" at the back. 

WARNING: Know your shit and DO FUCKING NOT tell me it is fake.
I will bitch slap you with a computer with Google in your face. 

11.07.2015


Random bowling night and I'm proud of myself as a leisure bowler. 
Maybe 145 next? Heh. 


11.07.2015

It was my first time visiting the Ramadan Bazaar @ Geylang Serai. 
Decided that I HAD to make a trip down myself after getting my entire IG newsfeed flooded with all the food from here. 



Because I wasn't gonna fly to BKK anytime soon. 
Coconut Ice Cream craving settled ~


Did Henna with Sissy as well. 


I remembered when I was a little kid, I used to want to get Henna at Pasar Malams all the time but I stopped wanting it after that one time I got it smudged all over my shirt and the stains couldn't be removed. Lol. 

P.s. I think my sis is tanned enough to pass off as a Malay. It looks so much nicer on her than on me :/







That was pretty much it. We just walked around, squeezed in and out of crowds, and played a few rounds at the game stalls after that. The queues at the other food stalls were too long and like I said, I'm not the type to travel for food. So no, I will not queue for food as well. Unless I can take a number and come back later, I will not waste my precious time queueing for food. 


12.07.2015

126 (搵到食) for dimsum!!!










Looking at this makes me so hungry right now omg. 
I need to make friends with more people who drive so they can drive me down to 126 for supper more often :X


15.07.2015



Swollen foot from mozzie bites. This happens to me most of the time when I get bitten on any part of my legs. And this is why I need to bring a damn sterilised needle with me the next time I go to any place that has a high probability of me getting bitten by mozzies. 

Had dinner at Shin Kushiya (Vivo) and it turned out awesome!



















They serve freaking awesome Jap-style kebabs and I went to food heaven. 


18.07.2015

And......TADAH!


Plucked the courage to attend a popping workshop because I wanted to meet Kite in person :X
Hahahahahaha. 花痴 mode on. 
Ok apart from the fact that I find him cute, he is also damn charismatic when he dances and I enjoy watching his battles and showcases a lot. He is also the reason I started to take notice of popping which made me gain the interest of finding out more about it. 


Saw Kite-san again in Somerset 313 and unabashedly asked for another photo.  😂
 
And no, I did not gain that much weight. Bad photo angles + Baggy clothes ok?!?!?!?!

In all honesty I did had fun in Kite-san's workshop and I did take home some things. It wasn't just pure ogling ok. He was really humorous in class though and I enjoyed his class so much!
Who knows? I might try picking up popping some time in the future. After all, dance knows no boundaries, right? 

Wokayz the throwback ends here, and to more throwbacks in the next post.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment