Thursday, March 3

Misc August


04.08.2015

Dinz @ The Pelican Seafood Bar & Grill

Headed there for their $2 oysters. 



Not super fresh as I would like, but I guess it's still a good deal for $2. 




I would never say no pan-seared scallops, NEVER. 



Crab cakes that are just...not my thing. 


06.08.2015


Lunch during work. 


#OOTD for work. 


09.08.2015



Farewell for a distant relative. I have no idea why the CNY vibe is strong here....oh! It's NATIONAL DAY! Lol.


Lunch later that day. 


10.08.2015

My virgin experience having mookata. 
Honestly don't really get all the hype bout it and I never really liked bbq/mookata firstly cus of the amount of oil and smoke which has literally caused a few pimples to break out overtime I went, also everyones gets sweaty due to the heat and I hate sweating when I'm not intending to, and lastly cus some people expect a perfect doneness of each kind of meat and I'm not ready to deal with their nonsense if the meat is not cooked to their expectations. 


And guys, if you are not willing to help your girl cook that few portions of meat, do not ever bring her to a bbq/mookata unless she wants to go as well. 


11.08.2015


#OOTD for work. 


16.08.2015



Hachifukumaru Ramen 
Located behind OG in Orchard. 

By far one of my favourites. 
Was introduced to this stall 3 years ago when I was an intern and it has remained one of my favourites ever since. Love the fact that they have changed the bowls to wooden ones now. 


19.08.2015


Honestly forgot where was this lol. 


Tokio House of Pancakes. 

Absolutely love this for dessert. 


20.08.2015


And featuring...my new shoes for dance! Yay!

That's pretty much how I spent my August: Eating, Working and Dancing. 

Toots.

X




No comments:

Post a Comment