Saturday, February 13

JB Getaway...Again



A mini getaway to JB for the weekend. 

31.07.2015

We booked an apartment under KSL Apartment instead of getting a room under KSL Hotel and Resort. Why? Because you get this:





A. Freaking. Private. Pool. Yay!


Dinner for the 1st time because we were lazy bums. 


 01.08.2015

Decided to venture out of KSL for lunch and ended up at Plaza Pelangi. 
It's basically a mall that is practically empty except we spontaneously went to check out every level and discovered this hidden gem by chance!

Presenting to you: Hidden Maze
located at Level 5 of Plaza Pelangi. 







Badly needed a haircut. 






Sorry I got a little bored while waiting for the room to be available.

So basically, Hidden Maze is an escape room and they have about 5 different themed rooms every time. This has got to be one of the best I've been to so far. 

The 1st one we went to was Dracula, and the crawling through coffins, dark passageways, secret dungeons and legit prison bars really threw us off guard. Needless to say, my sister and I were really freaked out, but we did manage to break free....1 hour 30 minutes later. Lol. 

Which brings me to the next best part, since they didn't have any customers waiting for the Dracula rooms, they allowed us to continue playing despite exceeding the 1-hour limit. 

I think this one is really worth a try cus their rooms are all amazingly huge and they've put in quite a bit of effort into doing up the puzzles and themed rooms. Do not be surprised at having to get on a REAL LIFE ELECTRICALLY POWERED WAGON in the rooms. Yes, that was what we got. And getting to shovel real sand to get our clues. 

It was honestly the biggest highlight of our trip. 

 We'd spent such a long time there that by the time we were done, it was time for dinz. 

Settled for some atas looking restaurant at KSL City. 

Kinsahi Japanese Restaurant if my memory serve me well. 






























It was a long, tiring day, and nothing beats ending a long, tiring day with this: 




DAMN 


02.08.2015

First thing we did was to go back to Hidden Maze to play one more room! Lol.
Yes, it is that good. 



Shopped around KSL City after that and went to Sing some late night Karaoke! ^^


Smoking rooms for the win. 






That shag face. 




Literally stepped out into daylight. 

03.08.2015

After an entire afternoon of searching, we finally found a salon that gave us maximum satisfaction at an affordable rate at KSL City.

 I forgot the salon's name but I googled and nothing resembled the one we went to. TH Studio has the highest resemblance tho. Should probably take a picture when I'm going back again.
Really loved their treatments, and my sister's dye job came out pretty well too. My treatment rebond lasted me a good 4 months and my hair was in really good condition that 4 months too. 

Back to City Square after that to grab late lunch before heading back to Sg. 








This was supposedly a Taiwanese meal, but I guess we should just have Taiwanese food in Taiwan instead. Lol.
This time round we still do not have enough people for laser tag. Really wanna try that out soon.

X



No comments:

Post a Comment