Friday, September 5

While Procrastinating...


The title says it all. I am typing this while "taking a break" off my theories in finance. Why the hell did I ever choose finance as my minor, I don't know. Perhaps it was how sophisticated the modules sounded. I am officially screwed. 10/20 for the test yestd. On the dot. It's scary knowing I am one question away from failing. 

14/7/2014

Cathay Platinum Suites again for Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
Really enjoyed watching it in ultimate comfort. The Platinum Suites make getting first row seats less of a problem because you can slide the seats all the way until you are practically lying down. Lol. 

17/7/2014


Inspired for a "casual dress up" (is there such thing?) right before I head out for dinner. I wonder why I've never dressed like this when I was younger
Only wanna dress young when I realize I'm getting old and people might soon judge me for dressing like that. 人是犯贱的



Super shiok Lava Cake from Chocolate Origin as my last sinful dessert before I embarked on my "eat clean" diet. 

I was going to start on a "eat clean" diet because I got to know that we were going to wear skin-hugging costumes for Production and I knew I got to do something about the unsightly flab and rolls. Hahahaha. Girls. 

19/7/2014

Eating Clean Day 2:


Taught by JP: Pop salmon steak into the toaster, add cherry tomatoes, ready to serve. 
Preparation time: 5 minutes

Eating Clean Day 6:



Boiled veggies while I watch TROS/RM after getting home from dance practice. 

Self-taught: Throw all kinds of veggies into boiling water, drain, ready to serve. Tasted pretty raw though. It's a good thing I love tofu, carrots & tomatoes. I love broccoli too but the supermarket ran out of them so I got cauliflowers instead. 

Preparation time: 5 minutes

P.s. I am a lazy cook. 


A treat during dance session. Please, you cannot imagine how happy I was to finally reach my cheat day. 

27/7/2014

 Adventure Cove Outing w SoulVibe before K goes to serve the nation.

Had to give practice a miss because of this, which resulted in me not being able to participate in the closing item :( 

I couldn't back out of this outing because the date was chosen with accommodations made to my schedule. And in the end, I didn't regret my choice. It was helluva fun.

Actually I had more fun queuing instead of playing the rides because we will play silly games with silly punishments while waiting. Everyone around us was staring and laughing at us while we flick foreheads and arms. 



Went for Steamboat (again) for dinner after Adventure Cove. D bought Hot Star while we walked back to Vivo to take the bus and I swear, it tasted like heaven because we were all pretty damn famished. Was really exhausted at the end of the day but it was one of the few most well-spent days of July. 

27/7/2014

Back to rabbit food.

Eat Clean Day 10:



Mumsy cooked this for me knowing my diet, which is damn sweet because she tried to make the soup with all my favorites, yet as "clean" as she can. (See how she sneaked in the Fuzhou fish balls?)

Eat Clean Day 12:



By Mumsy again. She loves sneaking in my favorite stuff. Hello Meatballs & Crab sticks!



My SkinnyMint finally arrived. This thing really deserved all the hype. I'm still taking their tea now, although I'm a little more slack with following the routine now. 

30/7/2014

Eat Clean Day 13:


The freaking first time my order from Astons look so….dry. 


Tickets for production. If you didn't catch it, your loss. 

31/7/2014


The day I almost got a panic attack while checking for buses to school. 

Did you realize I just updated for almost the entire July? Yeah I'm amazed too.
Be back soon.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment