Friday, September 19

Pre-Production Days


The days leading up to production date was nothing short of hectic. Of course it didn't help that I had started school and projects had already started. Just by looking at the number of photos I have from the start of August till production, I could tell I was very occupied with just dance. 

I can't remember 'em dates anymore so I'mma just refer to them as "The day…."


The day I couldn't take my tiredness anymore and bought Frappes in school. Tiramisu still my favorite. 


The day I went and got help from my Auntie to sew costumes for production. Ended up learning a little bit and it was pretty fun. Ahma you looking at me now? 


The day I drank my first Tehbotol from my fellow Punggolian senior after practice. 


The day my mum shocked with me with the amount of fruits she stocked up for me. Because I can't snack while on diet, she got me all these. Yep, she's the best. 




The day we had our full run. Changed the makeup for production because….this apparently doesn't look like a tiger. But I kinda really liked the stripes above the eyes that looked like super long eyelashes. Hahahaha. 



The day Sher & I dumped our luggage in Chong's office because we were lazy like that. Ended being awed by her office. I honestly didn't know such part of SIM exists. 


The day I came home all shagged from dance prac and had dim sum, niang dou fu and Running Man to recharge. 



The day we had full dress rehearsal. This cutie pie is older than me but whenever we are together, I see her as younger and calls her name in a cutesy tone. 



The day a few DWZ girls gathered at Starbucks for our coffee fix in the midst of rehearsals and called ourselves the Starbucks Gang. A group chat was actually formed after that. 



The day I liked my eye makeup pre-rehearsal.

Which eventually became….



I'll probably post one on production a bit later, because project deadlines are here to kill. 
Meanwhile, you can just stare at that tiger face. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment