Friday, November 7

HHN4


11.10.2014

My first Halloween Horror Night experience. 

It was certainly crowded, and very hot, but I enjoyed myself very much despite arguing with JP the whole time on and off because I got so angst due to the crowd. 

I'm the kind of person who really needs my personal space and if that space is compromised, I'd get anxious really easily, so anything can just spark off my temper. Therefore, I don't think I will ever get the permission to enter McKamey Manor (Note: World's scariest haunted house) even if I want to because I'd probably lack the self-control and punch the scarers in their faces. 



All sweaty due to the stuffiness of the entire place. 



Photos with scarer = fail. What a pity because this happened to be the scariest one I've seen. 





Couldn't see shit so we finally decided to use flash, and me being nice, went to warn them about the flash before taking a photo with them. Lol. 


Did I master the "scared" face?



Cowboys hissing and growling beside my face while we were taking the photos. Professional level upz. 



I suspect he is a ninja off this temporary job. Or parkour enthusiast. He can disappear within seconds. 



We were smiling at each other before this picture. Decided not to post the candid shot because I look super unglam. 








She's damn pretty please. 







And a mandatory selfie. 




One of the ninjas. 

Overall I would say it was pretty fun. The haunted houses would actually be pretty scary if we were to enter in smaller groups, like maybe groups of 4, or really really scary if we were to enter alone. Unfortunately, due to the crowd, having to enter in big groups is inevitable. We had to enter in probably groups of 10, and worse, the next group will always catch up with the previous group, which ended up with a whole long line of people entering the haunted houses as if we were in a museum. Took the "scare" factor out of the whole experience but on the bright side, since I was less scared, I took the opportunity to scare the scarers (no, not in a big way, just creeping up behind them and suddenly go "ah") and I got a kick out of seeing them jump. Lol. I am mean. 

If the tickets get cheaper, this may eventually be a yearly halloween tradition for me. 

After the houses we went to take a few rides that were still open and caught the Monster Show. Damn ughhhhh. I really cannot stand seeing stuff like that, made me all squeamish. 

Walked to Harbourfront Centre after the whole event ended and waited for sissy as she just finished her Illumination Party. Had Macs for supper and a very frustrating time waiting for cabs as some assholes cut not only us, but the other few who were waiting behind us. YPs nowadays, seriously? It's one thing to act like a punk, and another to act like a jerk. Got so frustrated I eventually went to stand right in front of the last one who attempted to cut in front of us. Of course it didn't end up that well but I'm happy I did that, because he got angry and left his girl behind while he got on the cab as she was persuading him to stop quarreling with us. I hope I opened her eyes. 

Oh well. Pretty eventful day I would say. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment