Sunday, November 2

M1 Dance Mania!


Just a brief update because I wanna post the next one as a post on its own.

4.10.2014

I've been looking forward to this competition ever since before production. Registered like almost 2 months early I think. JP knew I was a major fan of Rushball and the moment he knew Maika san was coming to SG, he told me immediately. Decided to join the competition for fun since it's a 2v2 and it's an opportunity for me to battle alongside JP before he retires from the scene. 


Although we lost our battle, it was a good experience because I actually went up there and tried something different, although not consciously. Watched my video footage and learned a lot from it. I'm much more aware of my flaws and weaknesses. Thought I totally sucked up there though, because I wasn't even dancing to the music. Musicality ah girl. 


 So happy just to have her watch me dance. Lol. Fangirl level 999. 

5.10.2014

Maika's Workshop!!!








So happy just to be able to take her class. Teehee. Learnt so much from Maika san and I have so much more to explore. This was probably the reason for my fire during the SV internal battle. Was really inspired and motivated simply by watching her dance. 


Super thankful for this opportunity. I was introduced to Rushball when I first started learning HH and was a fan since then. Whenever I lost the feel to dance, I would watch their videos for inspiration and it works every time. Can't believe I really met and learn from Maika san in person! *squeals*

I wish Kyoka san will come SG soon too! In the meantime, looking forward to Tokyo. Hopefully I'll be able to attend BBB's class in Tokyo. 


 X

No comments:

Post a Comment