Friday, November 14

Minor Change


Had some minor makeovers in October..

13.10.2014

My parents finally wanted to repaint the whole house (after we have been talking about it for years) and we had to pack everything into boxes for the paint job. 

They hired professionals and I think it's about 1k for the entire house, for 7 different colors. 


Goodbye "old" room. I liked you while you lasted. 



Shit, I didn't realize it looked this old. 

They were going to paint all 3 rooms for the 1st day so we all had to camp in the living room...




Looks like some hoarder's house. I'd bet if anyone walked past our house that time, he/she will totally be judging us. 


My room.


Sissy's room.


Parents' room. 

Goodbye "old" house. 

Went to do facial with Mumsy and had Coco House for dinner. 





She looks pretty even when I take an unglam shot. 


Favourite woman. 

15.10.2014

Paint job was done, but Sissy and I still had trouble unpacking because our rooms look good half empty.

Went to Benz Hair Studio for a hair makeover together with Sissy and Mumsy. 

I was looking through pictures and finally found a hair color that I liked. It was some sort of brown with a red-purple sheen to it. Showed Uncle Ben this and the end result..





I was a little stunned because it seemed too bright and a little too red. However, in about 2-3 weeks, the color faded to a shade that is similar to the picture I found. But….I miss this color now. Lol. 
人是犯贱的. 

Anyway, I really have to give him credit for being able to mix and achieve the color I wanted. If you are interested, Benz Hair Studio is located at The Arcade, Raffles Place, right opposite M(^a^)ki San. 

Met JP after that and he brought me to Salon Vim to get my hair cut by John because they are friends and he wanted me to "try". 

I've actually tried Salon Vim 3 years ago (but my hairstylist wasn't John) and I didn't really like it. It seemed a little too overpriced and a little too commercialized so I didn't really think they had the skills to fit the price. I was a little hesitant to try but since JP suggested it, I decided to give it a try and well, it did change my mind.

 I had a much better experience though, and I'm pretty satisfied with the cut. The poor guy who had to wash my hair probably got taken aback because my hair color is still fresh and will come off a little when washed. I heard him telling another guy he was stunned but Idk if it was because of my hair. Lol. Sorry dude. 




Much much shorter. Chopped off 2 inches. 

Went to have 一根面 at Plaza Sing again. I am still figuring out how to make a wicked 番茄炒蛋 dish. Sigh. 



Came home to my 1st birthday present from Aunt. Wooooo. 


I have a "key" necklace to put on for my celebration now! ^^ 
Love the gold bracelet as well but I'd probably be too cautious wearing it. I was a little freaked out by the doll when I opened the box though (I am slightly afraid of dolls) but I shall keep it because it's a gift with good intentions since my aunt doesn't know, plus it is dressed in my zodiac. It looks quite cute after some time though. But please…anymore dolls and I really will throw them away, don't even try to give me one.


So pretty. Thank you Aunt!   

Curious about my "new" room yet?

*Tadah*


Hahaha was too lazy to use camera so I used my phone instead. Didn't take the whole room because it is very empty so I wanted to take one after I unpacked my stuff. 


"New" Living room...


While packing and unpacking, I found some study notes I did in poly. 





Whuuut?! I still use this method now but compared to these….I forgot how much we had to study (aka memorize) back in those days. 


43/50. I even forgot about this please.


41/50. I really think I'm just really lucky in finance. Tbh I really don't understand the theories and all, I have no idea how I scored well, both in poly and uni. Wth. 



88/100?!?!?! Ok can. 
Apparently I was so surprised at my results I had to take pictures as momento. Please pardon me, let me show off once in a while la k. 


Memories. I wanted to throw it away because the screen already cracked until like that but I was stopped by everyone. Lol. My family was like "keep la, memory mah" and JP was like "You have a Game Boy COLOR Pokemon Edition?! Keep la, might be worth some money next time. Aiyo why you go put sticker, bring down its value". I glared at him and told him "I am a girl, and I was 8". 

On a sidenote, I really miss my Pokemon days. 

X


No comments:

Post a Comment