Sunday, November 8

RenixTravels | Taipei Day 1 & 2


This time round the trip was really pretty much impromptu everything and a lot of shopping so most of the photos taken will either be of 
1. Food
2. OOTD
3. Selfies
4. Loots

Disclaimer: This is not a travel guide so please do not expect 
1. Directions
2. Addresses
3. Any other detailed information
to be provided. 

22.05.2015

After touching down and checking in to the hotel, I rushed down to IP Studio to take Way's open class. Lol. #onlydancersgetit
It was already pretty late after class so…supper from the streets of Ximending. 




And…I still managed to get some shopping done. ✌️



23.05.2015

 Wandered around ZhongXiaoFuXing station and stopped by a HK cafe for brunch.








Did a bit of shopping and again, stopped by a random restaurant that looked decent for dinner. It's actually a 3-storey building and the restaurant was above its own bakery so the whole place smelled damn nice the whole time. 
*note to self: take photos of the restaurants/cafes/stalls' entrance the next time I travel














Sorry guys, that's what I do most of the time while waiting for my food. 






I really loved the ambience of the restaurant a lot. Feels cosy yet posh at the same time.















Please do not blame me if you're scrolling through this in the middle of the night. 




And that's all. Pretty much just living an everyday life there, 'cept that I was spending way more money on food and shopping there than on an average day in Sg. 

-------

Things change, people move on. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment