Tuesday, November 17

RenixTravels | Taipei Day 3


24.05.2015

We went to XiMenDing early so that we can shop an entire day there. Gave 永和豆漿 YongHe Dou Jiang breakfast a try cus we were googling for breakfast and apparently it was famous. 


Within half a day, I managed to get a new outerwear and cap. Really crazy madly in love with the cap. 





Taking OOTD pictures at this place turned out to be a very bad idea because I was food for the mozzies. 


WEARING: NEW BUYS 

Cus I'm vain like that. 

Stopped by for late lunch at TGIF because I've never dined at TGIF in SG before it closed down. 





After that was more shopping before we dabao-ed street food back for dinner/supper as usual. 

Loots for the day:



NY Cap for Sissy, LA Cork Cap by New Era, Dance tee & sweats from STEP Crew, Outerwear from Overkill, Heels from I-forgot-where-but-they-were-cheap, Chopper figurine, Contact lenses which I regretted buying because they did not leave enough space for your iris and I could actually see the color of the lens in my vision so I'm not telling you the brand. 

Hint: The abbreviation is PV and it's 4 syllabus. Please do not buy from them. 






Really liked the tee that comes attached with the checkered tying sleeves from Stage.
And no, that is not legit Goros. I'm sorry for I have sinned. 




Finally tried the Famous-as-hell Ah Zong Mian Xian and the verdict is: I don't get the hype.
But then again, I'm not really a fan of Mian Xian so I'm not a good judge. 



That was pretty much how I spent most days/nights in Taipei this time: shopping at XiMenDing. 

------------------

Please let me survive my trip to TW again in Dec and come back safely with my pockets. 


X

No comments:

Post a Comment