Tuesday, December 22

Back to Reality


I realised that a lot of people don't realise that I've been backdating my posts all along. Erm guys, the dates are there for a reason. 

29.05.2015

Anyway, altho it's always saddening to have to return to reality after a great trip, at least I got to see the sunset on the plane ^^

*WARNING* MAJOR VOMIT OF PHOTOS TAKEN FROM AN AIRPLANE'S WINDOW SEAT





My meal on Cathay Pacific. 
And did I mention how much I hate Oolong Tea?!?!
























Sorry, the clouds were too fluffy for me to resist!!!






2nd meal. 
Thankful for the orange juice this time. 



And....the show is about to begin. 































I'm sorry guys, but I did warned you about the photo vomit. 


The nightmare upon returning from a trip.
And yeah, I'm way past the phase where I'll arrange everything nicely and take a picture of all my loots of the trip. I realised that my shopping capability has since went up another level and "ain't nobody got time fo' dat shit".


30.05.2015




I have also developed an obsession with skies since. 


Mumsy brought home Twelve Cupcakes! :D

Went for session and for the 1st time, we went to have something different for dinner. 




31.05.2015

OOTD. 


Obviously this is a staged shot, cus why in the world would I choose to take the stairs down 8 storeys, right?


Because I'm also obsessed with taking photos on the stairs. 

I also realised this has actually been a post on my mild obsessions and you might have the same obsessions if you actually looked through every photo and read every word till the end. 

I'll do better next time. 
Promise. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment