Wednesday, December 23

OOTDs & Food



01.06.2015

Dinner @ Din Tai Fung









Proceeded to my solo photoshoot after dinz b/c I was madly in love with my outfit that day. Lol.

OOTD : Top to toe in loots from Taipei -

Haters Cap : 2% (Collab)
Necklace : Random shop at Eslite
Fucken cool half-shirt-half-tee top : Overkill
Bag : Porter International
Shorts : My own
Stockings : Almost everywhere in Taipei
Air Jordan 4 Teal : Random streetwear shop I unearthed at Ximending 























With different filters:






I swear filters are a girl's greatest photo problem. 

And no, sorry not sorry bout the photo spam. 
I was really in love with this outfit. In fact, I was so in love I wore the same coordinates out twice. 
I am still in love with this outfit. 



03.06.2015



The random day I finally had Long John Silver. 
After...a year. 


04.06.2015

Outfit for work..Top to toe in loots from Taipei again -

Necklace : Gift from sister
Top : Shida Night Market
Skirt : Shida Night Market
Heels : Raohe Night Market










Korean food for lunch during work. 
#perksofworkingintown #idontwanttomoveoffice 


05.06.2015

Postponed (and eventually cancelled) appointment which led us to awesome brunch. 



Super grateful for my manager and my team of colleagues. 
Despite the numerous setbacks I encountered in my line of work, they will always serve as a reminder that I will not be alone. 


07.07.2015


Cheap sushi during roadshow.



And fruit loops with McFlurry...Love has never been so simple. 


08.06.2015




Random food pics 


08.06.2015 - 10.06.2015

3-days workshop with Henry Link! :D


I don't know where this senpai gets her energy from, my face already machiam half dead. 


Look at all that baby hair flying all over. Zzz. 



My favourite couple, as individuals.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Sorry senpais. 






I told you I don't know where her energy came from....
Siaodingdongz. 




Props to Rahim sensei for making this opportunity possible! ^^

Supper with them afterwards and this was the 1st time I actually saw this irl while it was still a fad: 



And yes, my name will never be on a Coke can - 
"To all the kids who can never find their names on stuff like this"


13.06.2015

Dinner at Wild Honey



How does anyone drink that?!?!







14.06.2015

I finally decided it was time to pay Punggol Settlement a visit. 
Yes, I stay in Punggol.
Yes, it's less than 15minutes away.

When I last went to Punggol End, there was nothing but the jetty. So I've never thought of going back to watch people fish in the dark and no, I did not read news about Punggol Settlement because I was like...stables only mah. Lol.

And on this day, I made up my mind to either prove myself right or wrong. 


"Life of a non-drinker."
And stop it guys. I really really really don't drink. 
I can..........a little anyway. 
But I don't. 






I'll let you decide its best angle. 





Kid at heart. 


Told ya the next will be better.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment