Friday, February 12

BIG BANG MADE TOUR



19.07.2015

MY BOYS ARE BACK IN SG!!! 

Didn't get standing pen this time round because I was late for tickets booking T.T
And anyway, the prices were jacked again and the VIP tickets were expensive like cray.  
Nonetheless, still felling pretty lucky I got the centre aisle even though I'm right at the last row. 
Lol, I'm prolly just a little speck from the stage. 

Furthermore, since I got sitting seats this time round, I don't have to turn up early just to queue. 
Thankfully. 

Soooooo excited for the show to start! 




The crowd going crazy from seeing em' boys on screen. 


Ok from here on, it's just gonna be pictures and videos of them from where I was seated. 
Please skip this post if you cannot withstand fangirl videos. 




Favourite song of theirs at the moment!
I was sooooo tempted to stand up and do the choreography I swear. 
"Bang bang bang" was so addictive it was on repeat for 1 month :D




















T.O.P OPPA!!!       


The song that got a male, who is not a fan of big bang, to agree that T.O.P is talented as hell for a rapper.   


Oh gosh ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡  
I died here. Hyperventilating still.
Be right back. 















Daesung on the drums!! 












And the T.O.P decides to come out in this freaking adorable outfit?!?!?!
I don't think I've ever squealed this much my entire life. 

OH and and and they did an encore of Bang Bang Bang but I was so excited I didn't catch it on camera....:/

Everyone was on a high whenever Big Bang interacted with us. 
From Daesung lifting up his fringe to reveal his eyes, Seungri speaking Mandarin to TOP giving us the heart sign....MY HEART CANNOT TAKE IT. 

If you are a fan and you missed the concert, feel free to re-visit this post and watch snippets of how cute they are :D

Okay that's all. 

Oppas, Sarang Hae. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment