Thursday, December 12

Daddy's Birthday


My life seems to get more happening towards the end of the year in 2013. Or is it because I'm less lazy to update this space? But anyway, here's another backtracked post. 

30/11

Decided to go over to Crystal Jade at Changi Airport T3 for Daddy's birthday dinner. 

So...food pictures first. 












All the dishes were pretty good.
It was our turn to treat the man to a good dinner. 

Walked around the airport after the meal. They had some christmas exhibits that is spongebob themed. Too cute! @.@ 

















If you realized, we celebrate one another's birthday with just a simple dinner and perhaps a movie sometimes, but that's all. But it is simple times like these where we get together as a family that made us feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And despite busy schedules and all, we will always make time on one another's actual birthday to have this meal together. 

Thank you Daddy for being such a wonderful man behind this family. There are too many things I am grateful for towards you, and too many things I feel apologetic towards. But I know you will always love me for who I am, just like how I will always love you. Teehee.

You spoil me rotten, but I'll have you know, one day I'll make you proud and spoil you rotten back. :D

Happy Birthday Daddy.

X



No comments:

Post a Comment