Friday, December 27

JB Getaway


6/12

Went on a mini getaway to JB with JP, W and DW. 
Since JP's dad got a house in JB, we had "free" lodging. Woohoo! 
I was so amazed by the high thread count sheets that didn't even get stained by wet hands. 
*insert your favorite emoji here*







Day 1

 We settled in pretty late at night and only had time for supper.
Had curry wild boar and some other seafood dishes which tasted pretty awesome but everything was super spicy so...everyone had to make the runs. 

Day 2

JP's dad brought us out for breakfast and the dim sum was pretty good for the price. I don't know where it is though, all the hawker centers look the same to me.

Shopped at Bukit Indah Shopping Centre (if I didn't remember wrongly). Didn't really buy much stuff. I got no idea why but  I haven't been apparels shopping much lately. I used to be crazy paying for clothes almost TWICE every week shopping online, and then to shopping at least once a week, to now, where I shop once every few weeks, and I don't even bring back hauls from every shopping trip.
WEIRD.


We were walking around randomly at this cluster of food places near the shopping centre and decided to settle for lunch at the Korean restaurant nearest to us.
Hurray to free WiFi and we were pretty lucky for it was an authentic Korean restaurant. 

My virgin Korean cuisine. 





Baby & I ordered deokkboki to share and we were warned by W & DW that it's food of acquired taste.
Simply put, you would either love it or hate it. 
And WE LOVED IT.
Can't wait to be able to go Korea and try different deokkboki! Lol. 


Bibibap which was good. 


 Went to sing k at KMonster which was only $8 (SGD) per person for 3 hours. 
And then dinner at some place which I forgot. Oh wait, I think we dapao-ed dinner back to the house. 
Was it chicken rice? Lol. I was too engrossed in Kidnappers which was showing on TV so I didn't really pay attention to dinner. 

After dinner it was time for NERF war!


Bought the cheapest NERF guns to play back at the apartment and we had fun making up our own game with stupid rules like drinking if you get shot. -.-

Attempted to watch BOTY but it was too boring at the start and we decided it sucked at prolly 1/4 in so we stopped.

Day 3

Only had a little time left so we went to a nearby shopping centre to shop. Forgot the mall's name though. Had brunch at Sakae Sushi cus it was the only restaurant we could agree on. They had this dope salmon thingy which I finished damn fast & it isn't available in Sg. :/

Anyway that was it. I wouldn't say it was a great getaway, but hey at least it was a breather.

Loots


Slippers from Flippers. 
P.S. The boy likes to "copy" me in buying my favorite colors saying it looks nice which in fact is just him trying to mask his attempt in making the things we buy seem like a "couple thing" :x


 Masks from Sasa (4 for RM10), Old Skool Tees for F.O.S (4 for RM 50 ), Home decor photos from some random shop we walked into, Rebel 8 Tee from Crossover (RM 80+?), Nerf gun from some shop that looks like Toys'R Us, Chopper soft toy as a gift from baby. 

We should get more people to go on group trips like these. Take away the shopping, and throw in theme parks. Lol.

Shopping are meant for dates, groups of girls, or alone retail therapy. Shopping is not meant for a group of people on holiday cus everybody will just see their own stuff anyway. I learn that the hard way after TWO trips. We shall see on the third. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment