Wednesday, December 11

Dreams


I was never one to remember my dreams, nightmares even. I would wake up remembering it, but then the memory will fade within 1 second, or the moment I realize it was a dream. On rare occasions, I would remember it long enough to tell someone, and then I would forget all about it. This is even so for recurring dreams. This kinds of bothers me because I've had some really interesting dreams that I would really like to remember so it kinda suck to not be able to find out what they mean.

So I took a nap earlier on and had a crazy dream again and I decided to google immediately to see if I can find out what it means. 

_____

I was in another country, but I don't know which country I was in. It seemed to be made up in my mind when I woke up, but it was damn real. 

I kind of forgot the details already (I told you so), but it was briefly along the lines of human trafficking. I was escaping and running away from several men, pretty good looking ones if I didn't remember wrongly. I couldn't remember if I saw them killing other people, but I briefly remember one part where I saw blood splattered across the men chasing me. I was chased a lot and it felt like they wanted to kill me.

I got caught. One wanted to drag me to this place where I thought it's where I'm supposed to be sold. But another one stopped him, I think. 

Somewhere somehow I remember entering lifts. I can't remember what kind of lifts they are anymore, but by then I was out of danger. I became friends with one of my attackers and even got attracted to him. The rest gradually became my friends too and I remember talking to a few of them quite a lot, like heart to heart kinda talks. (I really hate that I forgot how we became friends. It could be useful!) They also told me they didn't plan on harming me in the first place. I asked if they had wanted to drag me to that scary looking butcher-looking stall to sell me off and they said no. It was a place to check for valuations, or something. I vaguely remember it was to check how much assets I have with me. So they might have just been planning to rob me.

Just before I woke up I was staring up at all the buildings. Some were made of glass panels and I can see that the open areas in the buildings were crowded with people, mostly looking like they were escaping. I remember seeing a few doors through the buildings looking like houses, particularly wooden doors like the ones of my block in reality. I thought to myself if they would have helped if I had run to those houses when I was escaping. 

I woke up. 
______

Dream: 

Being chased in your dream is one of several common dream theme stemming from feelings of anxiety in your waking life. In such dreams, you could be running from an attacker, an animal, a monster or some unknown figure who wants to hurt or possibly kill you. Flee and flight is an instinctive response to a physical threat in the environment. Thus it is natural to run or hide or try to outwit your pursuer.

Interpretation:

Being chased signifies close-mindedness :
If someone is chasing you in your dream, then it may also refer to your close-mindedness. You are refusing to acknowledge a certain viewpoint or idea and don't even want to listen to any opinion that is different from yours.

Being chased signifies running away from yourself :
Another way to analyze your chase dream is how the pursuer or attacker may be an aspect of your own Self. Perhaps you are suppressing or rejecting certain feelings or certain characteristics of your Self. Anger, jealousy, fear, and even love can manifest as a threatening figure in your dream. And 
you could  be projecting these feelings onto the unknown chaser. 
(Weird thing here is the only things projected onto the chaser was fear and love o.0)

Being chased signifies fear :
Running from an attacker in your dream may simply represent your fear of being attacked. Such dreams are more common among women than men, who may feel physically vulnerable in their surroundings. All you have to do is turn on the news to hear stories of violence and sexual assault.
(Please don't tell me it is simply because of the recent riot)

To dream that you are afraid indicates that you are experiencing self-doubt and feelings of incompetence in your waking life. You may be feeling a lack of control. Anger often masquerades as fear, so also consider issues about which you are angry about in your waking life.

To dream of love or being in love suggests intense feelings carried over from a waking relationship. It implies happiness and contentment with what you have and where you are in life. On the other hand, you may not be getting enough love in your daily life. We naturally long for the sense to belong and to be accepted.

To dream that you are in terror forewarns of disappointments and loss.
To see others in terror in your dream signifies that the unhappiness of friends will impact you as well.  

Source: www.dreammoods.com
______

I think this is by far the most interesting dream and it's one where everything felt so real as if I'm a part of an action movie. It's the kind of dream that makes you want to hurry back to sleep to see if you can see how it ends. 

I should interpret my dreams more often. This is fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment