Friday, October 31

Simple days


1.10.2014


While preparing to head out...


Awkz smile.


Fishball face. And yes, I'm wearing shorts, it's high waist. 

 Met JP at VivoCity and went straight for dinner because I was really hungry. He took me to this restaurant that looks pretty intimidating and expensive from the exterior.

Bosses Restaurant. 黑社会.


Appetizer that was served while we were waiting for our food to arrive. It's actually fried fish skin which is surprisingly addictive.

This place is actually pretty well-known for its dim sum but they only serve dim sum until 5pm or something and there's only Xiao Long Baos & Custard Buns under Dim Sum left :( We actually witness 2 customers leaving without ordering because they came for the dim sum.



Xiao Long Baos. It's better than those from some other overpriced restaurants. 



XO Chicken (is it? I can't remember)


Fried rice that we shared, which is surprisingly a lot more yummy than it looks. 

Wasn't expecting much especially because I wanted to order clay pot rice (random craving) but the waitress advised us against it because firstly, we have to wait 1/2 hour, and secondly, the portion can feed 3-4 persons (although it states for 2 on the menu) and based on the amount of our orders, she was afraid we might not be able to finish it.

So in my mind I was like "Meh, fried rice is so…normal" and boy, I was proven wrong. This is not normal.






However, my expectations for the custard buns were too high (my fault for trying custard buns at every dim sum place I go) and this kinda let me down a little. It's really good though, just not the fantastic, mind-blowing kind of dope I was expecting it to be. Hahahaha.

Walked around, window-shopped a little, collected HHN4 tickets, spent a lot of time finding desserts (but did not eventually ate any) and went back to crash at JP's because I wanted to watch shows but there is nothing in the theatre that I was appealing. Eventually I don't think we even did watch any. Did we? Hahahaha. I only remembered being annoyed but the girl who kept blowing bubbles at the bus stop. It's annoying because she was seated right behind us and the entire group(?) of bubbles just float towards us and no it's not even romantic, motorcycles roaring loudly by us, loud foreign language all around…no, not romantic please.

 3.10.2014

MY. CUSTOM. NIKE. AIR. FLIGHT. 89. FINALLY. ARRIVED.

Sorry for the annoying stops, but only by saying it that way can I bring out the rush of emotions in me. Been waiting for more than a month just for these babies to arrive from US. I've been seeing a lot of people getting new shoes (esp DWZ peeps after production) and it was so tough for me to resist buying another pair whenever I walk past nice shoes. Now, my baby is finally here. 



All my favorite colors on one shoe and the best part?


The whole shoe is of 3M Reflective material!!! 

When I posted this on instagram, some people actually thought I got 2 of the same design in different colors and was confused by my caption so to explain:

The 2nd picture is taken with flash to show that the shoes reflect light, because it is 3M reflective. 


Tee hee. I am so proud of my own design. Hahaha. One and only pair in the world; I finally own something like this. Now I can wear my pair out when JP wears his and stop feeling envious. 

That being said, shoes are never enough though. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment