Tuesday, October 18

Everyday, it gets better

FRIDAY!!! Sleep until shiok, before heading out to meet Jerry. His last day of attachment so the plan was to stay out for th night. Lol. Poor boy had only the weekends as holidays uh! :b

Met at Grand Cathay, got tickets at like 12.30am and we had 3 hours to while away. Walked over to opposite Parklane for the well known chicken rice, then next door for the also very much well known beancurd. Slacked for awhile before deciding to play pool at K Pockets, and I almost died in there. The shaft fucking rough, table sticky, table dirty, in all I felt dirty in that place. Hahas, kept whining about wanting to take a bath when we finally left. & yes I did spam the soap in the ladies IMMEDIATELY after that.

Went back Cathay for movie...
 Ohs, & I finally wore the dress that arrived from Hollyhoque weeks ago. Love it!^^ Really like salmon pink, & look how nice the colour always turns out in pictures! :) I think I have a thing going on for pleated dresses these days.
 Real Steel! It was oh-so-fucking good. Seriously. Awesome max. Like alot of reviews going around, it's definitely a show worth watching. It's really unlike other mindless "boy" movies, with robots and stuff. It has a really touching storyline and Hugh Jackman as well as the little boy who acted Max are really talented actors they brought out their roles really well! I'm not embarrassed to admit I teared thrice in the theatre. Lol! :D

ATOM!!!!!!!! He's damn cool!
 Heard that they did use real robots for the show. And this is life-size right in front of us yo!


The coolest robot ever, tho not the best-looking one. Hehs.

After the movie walked over to Cheers to get $6.90 slippers cus I very stupidly wore heels because I wanted height but my boot wedges don't go with pink well :/ The price of vanity, tsk. Walked from Dhoby to Kallang!!! Yes we were that free, and all that walking sure helped burn lots of calories!^^
Walked past many pretty sights that's a first for me, especially in the moonlight. :)

 Mrt-ed home in the morning with a half-dead zombie cus he had been up for more than 24 hours already. Lol. We are such nocturnal animals eh?

Saturday, sleep until shiok also. Headed over to Cous' house for gathering, slack & had a girls' table talk :) Gossiping about TV dramas can really bond a family. Daddy came to send us back home, decided to use the free time to start decluttering my warrobe so I have space for more coming in! :)
My sister came in to shop & she took 3, my mum took 2, and the rest is a mess. So you guys can expect a big clearance on my selling blog soon!^^ Sissy stayed to help me pack, dumped the rest into a huge suitcase until I find the time to start taking pictures, & caught a movie together on Funshion! :D
Here's 2 pictures on part of the mess :/ tsk.

Days packed with doing stuff that makes me happy, it's different from being plain busy & stressing yourself up. It's different from what some people are seeing, I do have time, I just choose to do something else with it.

& I can foresee things are only going to get better! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment