Tuesday, October 25

Family retail therapy

Backtracked. 16th Oct.

A day out with the family :) Mass shopping spree at H&M which made us $300+ poorer, but with brighter smiles. Marche@313 for late dinner & we were starving after all that walking & speed changing.







 Seabass :)

 Creamy pasta

 Some spanish fried rice, my top pick of all 4 main dishes! ^^

Rosti! My first time trying it and it was okay to me only leh. Lol.


 Personalized crepe! :D





Monday marks a whole new semester at school and was all over the place catching up with as many darlings as possible. First time heading over to YCK GRC for pool. Tuesday, went down to Punggol Billiard after school with Junhao. After an hour, went to sit in when he's giving tuition so I kind of know how it works. Feel asleep afterall, Punggol Billiard again at night. Wednesday was catching "The Thing" at Plaza Sing, and it sucked.

So that was about it, how my previous weekend & first 3 days of school went. Have been playing pool almost everyday & busying myself with all sorts of rubbish which explains my absence here. Will make it a point to keep it as freshly updated as possible alrights?


No comments:

Post a Comment