Sunday, October 9

Children + Retail Therapy!

This week had been awesome! Seriously. God, I love having these people around, they make me feel so happy & blessed every single day.

Thursday saw me waking up at an unearthly hour to drag myself over to paya lebar to attend some kindergarten event in favour of Junhao. As usual, I was the latest :b
We were just supposed to help the kids pass the games at our booths & chop their sheets, & my booth was the limbo. Seriously these kids are super annoying but cute, they don't understand what is bend backwards until i put my hand at their lower back and gently push them backwards. I swear, I might have gained abit of a muscle.

Had lunch back at the kindergarten & went over for training with Junhao, Gabby, Zhihao, Xingxuan, Don & Raith. Wenbin left halfway. Training was upsetting at first, cus I really had no mood to play. After Bala called me over to Table 5 to teach us some new stuff it got better. Played 1 round of doubles with the Year 1's then zao with Junhao, Gabby, Zhihao, Don & Raith. Went over to AMK for dinner before heading over to Zhihao's for MAHJONG~! I swear, Don kena kah until sibei jialat that day. We were all freaking tired & our kaopei + guailan abilities levelled up!

Friday, went back home to crash for a few hours. Woke up & headed out to meet Pris`laopo, Rachel & Jerry at town. Some weird Malaya cafe for dinner before major shopping! Awesome max! :D
Went to H&M, & was awed by how soft all their knits were. & I didn't expect their basics to be so goddamn affordable. Guess where I'll be going back again really soon? :b
After that, Cine to walkwalk. Went into Editor's Market Hall & that got me an awesome new dress! ^^ Super love that dress, really. & with a stroke of luck, I managed to combine my purchase with a girl who was getting 5 pieces, & I SAVED TWELVE BUCKS! Awesome not?!?!?! Now you know why I keep saying "awesome". Hahas.
Me, Pris & Rachel were shopping like girls, and poor Jerry had to be the guy being dreagged around :/ Oops!

Okays this is getting pretty wordy, plus there are no pictures because PRISCILLA IS BEING VAIN, saying she never put contact lens plus got pimple cannot take pictures -.-''' So I shall leave Saturday for another post. Anyway, I realise I always spend most of the really awesome, great, fabulous, super duper wonderful days without taking pictures. Hahas. Next time I won't hesitate to abuse my camera okays?

Hope y'all had a great weekend as well! Loves!~

No comments:

Post a Comment