Saturday, October 25

ALIVE Museum


6/9/2014

After post-production party. Had nothing better to do so I took a midnight stroll.




Wanted to play mj so desperately that day b/c I haven't played in the longest time but couldn't find kakis :( 

Ended up exploring AMK for like 3 plus hours. I am cray. 

7/9/2014

Previously, my aunt had some lobang and the Alive Museum Tickets were only $12 each so I bought 2. We finally made it there after a month of waiting for a free day. 



Angles. 




All hail the King..



And Queen.












This room somehow reminds us of the Luxy Club in Taipei. 






We didn't figure this one out. 










Ahem, we chanced upon photos of this of others and this xx commented "Aiyo, take until the floor so obvious already". So, you were saying? 









The 101 failed jump shots. But ok we were supposed to do it upside down, but who cares? It's a trampoline! 



Split? No problem.












This looks cute but is actually one of the most tiring shots ever. 





Keep calm when some gigantic crocodile tryna eat you and just have fun with the swing. 



Cus I no fate with Superman.



Favourite. 

Tried doing cool poses but…




I look retarded. 

So to save that…


I can use qigong and fight in the air. 


Hahaha. We went kinda late and had to rush through the last few exhibitions, but thankfully the staff came to help us, which sped up the process quite a lot and thanks to her, we can take photos together without using the self-timer. 

Had su much fun that day and I can't wait for the next time I can go out like this again. Omg exams, can you be over already?

X


No comments:

Post a Comment