Wednesday, October 8

Random Days


29/8/2014

Breakfast by JP b/c he promised :)



Prepared to head over to yet another 21st Birthday. 

Found another good spot near my house for OOTD photos...




Reached MBS at around 7 plus 8pm? 


Had a pretty good time catching up with quite a few people I haven't met for like…ages. It felt extremely nostalgic to even see my secondary school people there. 


Happy 21st Birthday my dear bb. It's been like what? 8 years since I had transferred class and we'd become friends almost instantly. From AHS > SP > SIM, we've had numerous quarrels, arguments, cold wars, disputes, and then some girl 'lovin h2h moments, tonning at the most unexpected places at the most ridiculous time, random meet ups. I honestly have no idea how we will end up, but be it whether we might drift further apart or grow even closer somehow, just know that I'll always be here, ready whenever you need me. 

Hope you had fun at your party and may you receive all the love you deserve!  



Random Lamborghinis side by side. 

1/9/2014

Post-production Scene 2 dinner. 


Teehee. 




Trying to take OOTD pictures but….my awkz face :/


Finally a shot decent enough. 
I think JP really needs to practice on his angles and I really need to practice on achieving a "normal" face so we can take good photos in Tokyo. Hahahaha.

Had sushi with Scene 2 peeps at Standing Sushi Bar @ Marina Bay Link Mall and the whole lot of us went to sing k at Teo Heng @ Rendezvous Hotel. We had 20 people crammed in 1 small room with only 3 hours of singing time….lol. I was stoning most of the time. I really do have this love-hate relationship with big groups. 

2/9/2014

Back in April: had dinner at Watami @ Ion. This time round, we decided to try the Watami @ Raffles City. 

I don't know if it was because of the difference in service and lack of ambience but our experience there felt kinda off and the food didn't taste as nice as when we had them at the Ion branch. 








The army stew didn't taste as good because they served it a little too late and we were pretty impatient because we finished most of the food already. Thus, we didn't wait for the ingredients to be thoroughly cooked and so the soup was also less flavorful. 

Had a really simple date that night because we had already started saving up for the upcoming trip and also because JP had work the next day. 

Actually tbh I kinda forgot what we did after dinner already. Hahahaha. Oops. 



Random shimmery moon cakes for Mid-Autumn Festival.





5/9/2014

Was stuck at home studying for tests and I had nothing to eat at home. Knowing I'll be too lazy to go buy food and probably just settle for cup noodles, JP ordered delivery for me again!




From Pizza Hut. The cheese baked pasta sucked. Penne was overcooked and because it was so hard, it was near impossible to soak them in the cheese and so I had to eat the bottom layer of penne…plain…which was horrible because it's tasteless. Gave up finishing the pasta and devoured the wings instead. 

My tests results are out already and they are actually much much better than I thought they would be. Let's just hope the exams would be just as……doable. 

Currently back to dancing most days and then some preparing for the near future. Who knows, the sudden motivation might just turn out well for me. 

Ok I'm starting to talk rubbish.

Till the next,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment