Sunday, May 18

Mother's Day "Performance"


3/5/2014

Backdate until finally reach May already. Haha.

On 3rd May, I think Punggol YEC had some event going on at Meridian (punggol) for Mother's Day. Let's just say target audience wise isn't really for the young people so we were pretty bummed despite already expecting it. 

Everyone got bored while waiting and JP decided to snap candid shots of us. 

p.s. don't worry guys, I took out the really embarrassing ones. 





No pictures of us on stage but we had quite a few videos. 

Really happy that my mum came down to watch along with my aunt although it was nothing huge, in fact it was just a really eeny meeny tiny performance.

 She's really like my no.1 fan, always making it for my performances and whatnot, trying to find a spot that has a clear view of me and take photos/videos. My mum is really supportive of me and I'm so proud of that :)






Although it was a really small perf and we didn't really practice super hard for it, but I've still learnt quite a bit from it and am pleased that we managed to put together a performance that consists of genres that may not be our individual's "specialty". I mean, I never thought that I'll ever do Bgirl, let alone do it on stage! *mini achievement unlocked*

Look out for SoulVibe! We may be small now, but we'll continue improving until one day, we'll be a force to be recognized. Fighting!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment