Tuesday, May 20

SDD vol.5


10/5/2014

Went to watch Singapore Dance Delight finals with SoulVibe to show our support for Kelv :)







Was very high the whole time and screaming my lungs out for the different teams I wanna support. Even though I was seated in the "circle" which is the 2nd level, it's the thought that counts right?

I think I screamed & screamed until my sore throat/cough got worse and right after that JP turned and told me "No more chips for you. Those that I got for you, I'm gonna eat them all." Hahaha. 



And props to Kelvin from AOC!!! 

You did great and we were really proud to see you doing your best on stage. If only you could see/hear us, the moment AOC came out those guys there became fanboys too. 

Famous quote from JP & myself: "Been to Kallang theatre twice, twice to support you."

Continue being fabulous until you enlist bro :D

Didn't manage to take a picture with #DWZrepresent WhateverWerkz but I was cheering for them too! Haha. Really feel the sense of pride of being in the same club as them when they walked up on stage. 

After SDD we were crazy hungry and we spontaneously decided to WALK to wherever we can for supper.


I was mesmerized by the reflection of the clouds in the waters and JP managed to capture the picturesque scenery with our camera by adjusting idk-what-those-are. Hahahaha, I'm only good at selfies and helping ppl to take ootd shots leh. 

Halfway through, we saw the flyer from afar and decided to head to that direction for supper. A very bad decision we'd made b/c W almost died halfway (not literally tho). But me being damn high still couldn't stop hopping and yapping around. Lol. 

Had supper at Xin Wang, and since it was rare the few of us could stay out, talk cock sing song (literally) until 3 plus am before we cabbed home to KO. 

Ok gotta rush out the next few posts if not I'll have a lot more to update when I'm back from tw.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment