Wednesday, May 21

Short Hair


13/5/2014

JP's nephew turned 1!



Such a cute fluffball! And he doesn't cry or make a fuss when strangers carry him! Almost wanted to carry him home lol. 

Happy Birthday Bruce! 


15/5/2014

Went to do my hair together with Sissy & Mumsy. I didn't want to do anymore coloring because my hair is really too damaged to take anymore and I really want to some more colors in the future, so for now gotta keep it healthy first. 

But as I was doing my treatment I was really bummed about not being able to do something different to my hair because I was getting pretty bored of it already, so I thought, why not just go short?

And I did. 











Haha. Spammed lots of pictures cus I'll never be able to blow-dry my hair as beautifully as they do, so I figured to keep as many pictures of it as possible :x


Mumsy.


Sissy.





Was trying to capture the blue at the ends of her hair but it doesn't show :( 
So jealous of her please, I've wanted to do dip-dye for the longest time but because of my hair condition, I didn't wanna aggravate it anymore. 




This will probably be the nicest you will ever see my short hair be.

After all 3 of us are done, headed over to Plaza Sing to have dinner. 



With my dearest Mumsy who was also influenced after seeing me in my new hair and decided to go short too :) 

Now we look even more alike. 

I've had long hair ever since I was allowed to by my parents, and probably only went short once when I was 15 but I had regretted it so much because I had school so there was no time to properly style it or wear a cap whenever I had bad hair days. My hair is pretty thick and I have natural curls so it became really hard to manage and I promise myself to not put myself into such turmoil again. 

Ever since then I've never dared to try short hair again and I was having trouble deciding when I was at the salon. However cus my hair ends have been pretty dry despite numerous hair treatments and spamming conditioner at home and cutting them off on a few occasions. It was a good idea to just chop all of those damaged ends off and re-grow my hair. And since I'm getting really bored of my hair (stuck with it for 5 months I can't believe it) and couldn't do colors, it was the only other way. 

So far I'm still in love with my new hair and haven't regret it YET. Hopefully I won't. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment